How do I re-sign an existing Public Agreement under a new legal entity?

If your property has changed its legal entity, you will need to re-sign your existing Public Agreement via the Emerging Travel Extranet by following the instructions below:

  • Sign in to your personal Extranet account;
  • Go to the “Billing” section;
  • Click “Create Contract”;
  • Select “Create a New” in the legal entity name field;
  • Fill in the new details;
  • Read the automatically generated Public Agreement;
  • Accept the Public Agreement.