In order to set up additional beds policy, please follow the instructions below::
- Open the “Hotel” section;
- Select the “Policies” tab;
- In the “Additional beds in rooms” field specify the extra adult bed cost. Please note that this cost will be shown for all your property rooms providing this facility;
- Remember to specify the availability of extra bed facility for every room type providing such a service by clicking on a relevant room type in the "Rooms and rates" section and selecting the “Services” tab;
- Specify the maximum number of extra beds available for a selected room in the “Additional bed count” field;
- Remember to tick the “Adult additional beds allowed” checkbox.
Please note that properties offering the extra bed facility will be offered to users searching for large group accommodation options. Should you provide extra beds only upon request and/or only when available, it is not recommended to specify you provide such a service via Extranet. If you still wish the extra bed facility to be shown on your property page, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org specifying your extra bed policy (please also remember to include your property ID in your email).