To edit existing room prices, please follow the instructions below:
- Click on the Availability of Rooms section;
- By default, the Prices table view will be selected;
- To the left of the table you will see the names of rooms and tariffs. Against the names of the rooms is a # of Rooms entry; against the names of tariffs are empty lines for editing tariffs;
- Room prices are shown for each tariff plan individually. If a room has only one tariff plan, the room price can be edited via # of Rooms simultaneously with the number of rooms on sale. But if a room is on sale with several different tariff plans, the price for each plan must be entered separately;
- Against each tariff is a table line (blank) allowing you to edit its price. You need to click the left-hand cell of this line, and a popup window will appear;
- In this window you need to enter the period for which the alterations will be made (e.g. from September 15, 2018 to March 31, 2019). In the Price column you need to enter the price of the room depending on the number of people who will be staying in it. The price is stated for the room as a whole and may be the same regardless of the number of people. We recommend that you fill out prices for all possible configurations, to ensure that your hotel is as visible as possible in searches on the website;
- After you have made your changes, a Save button will appear below the table. You must click it to confirm your changes in the system. Alternatively, you can cancel the changes you have made by clicking the Cancel button.