You can change the list of users and their access to properties on the Company settings page. To do this, click on the arrow next to your login in the top right corner, and then select the Company settings section from the drop-down menu.
Please note that this section is only available to users with a Master role.
How to add a new user:
- Click Add user on the right side of the screen.
2. In the window that opens, fill in all the fields marked with a red asterisk.
3. In the Properties row, select those properties to which the new user should have access.
Please note that a phone number needs to be entered for at least one of the users you added.
The types of e-mails a new user will receive when subscribing to mailings can be seen here.
Editing an existing user
1. Find the user whose data you want to edit and click on the three dots symbol.
2. Click “Edit” in the drop-down menu and make the required changes.
Please note that the e-mail address cannot be changed.
If it’s necessary to change the e-mail address, please add the user once again and indicate the correct information. If a user has an incorrect e-mail address, simply withdraw their access to the properties.
Changing a user’s access to properties
1. Find the user whose access to properties you want to change, and place a check mark beside their name.
2. Click on the “Property Assignment” button that appears above.
Then, a window will open where you can view the properties to which the user already has access and make the necessary changes.
In order to grant the user access, select the property from the list and click Add. In order to remove access, click the X next to the name of the required property.