In the Facilities and Services section, you can specify which health and safety measures are applied at your property. Add this information to let guests know how you care about their health and safety.
Facilities and Services:
- Temperature control for staff – employees have their temperature measured.
- Personal protective equipment for staff – employees are provided with masks and/or protective gloves.
- Extra disinfection measures – rooms and public areas are cleaned more frequently and antiseptics are provided.
- Personal protective equipment for guests – guests are provided with masks and/or protective gloves for free or for an additional fee.
- Temperature control for guests – guests have their temperature measured.
- Contactless check-in and/or check-out – room keys are issued and returned with no contact between guests and hotel staff.
- Individually-packaged food – meals are not served at an open table, but are served in an individual, sealed package, which is delivered straight to guests from the kitchen.