- Open the Hotel section, then open the Policies tab.
- In the “Additional adult bed cost” window, indicate the fixed cost of accommodating one adult in an extra bed (regardless of the room category).
- Indicate the availability of this service in each room that can accommodate an extra bed. To do this, go to the Rooms tab, click on the room name, and select the Services tab.
- Indicate the number of extra beds available for this room category in the “Additional bed count” field.
- Check the “Additional adult beds” box.
If you are providing additional accommodations solely upon availability and upon request, please do not set up an additional beds policy.
After being set up, additional beds are offered to guests automatically.
If you would like the information about additional accommodation to be displayed on your property’s page, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the property ID and detailed information about the accommodation of additional beds.