If a property is connected to an e-channel, all changes in availability and prices must be made through your online account in the e-channel.
In order for synchronization to work correctly:
- Contact the e-channel and ask them to send a request to our technical support to connect your property or activate the connection from the side of the Emerging Travel Group’s Extranet: to do this, select the channel manager that you work with in the drop-down list in the Information tab of the Hotel section.
- After the connection is made, open your online account in the e-channel and synchronize the rates with the websites of the Emerging Travel Group.
- Ensure that all the categories and rates that are in your online account in the e-channel have been created in the Emerging Travel Group’s Extranet.
Only independent rates receive information about prices directly from e-channels. If you set up a discount for any rate in the Emerging Travel Group’s Extranet, its cost will be recalculated automatically.
For example, if you created a non-refundable rate in the Emerging Travel Group’s Extranet with a 15% discount off the standard rate:
- the Emerging Travel Group’s Extranet receives the prices of the standard rate from the e-channel
- automatically subtracts 15% from it regardless of which price is set for this rate in the e-channel
If you want the prices of all rates to be transmitted directly from the e-channel, please send a request to email@example.com and ask that all rates in the Emerging Travel Group’s Extranet be made independent. In your e-mail, indicate the property ID, names of the rates, and your e-channel.
Minimum stay restrictions that are sent from the e-channel have priority over the Emerging Travel Group’s Extranet settings.
For example, if you set up a “Length of Stay” rate in the Emerging Travel Group’s Extranet with the minimum number of nights as “5”, but this limit has not been set up in the e-channel, the Emerging Travel Group’s Extranet receives the information that it’s possible to book this rate for one night.
Policies regarding meals, cancellation, no-shows, the request for bank card details, and prices of additional places are configured only on the side of the Emerging Travel Group’s Extranet.