What should I do if the banking details have changed?

If any of the details have changed, but the legal entity’s TIN (taxpayer identification number) remains the same, you do not need to enter into the agreement again. It’s sufficient to inform us about changes by writing to this e-mail address billing-eti@emergingtravel.com with a scanned copy of an official letter written on the property’s letterhead and signed and stamped by the organization.

The banking details in the system will be corrected, and all subsequent financial transactions will be carried out based on the new information. The agreement’s information in the text file will not be changed.