Package rates are rates that are available only when booking additional services: air and/or rail tickets, transfers, and insurance.
Where they are available
- On B2B.Ostrovok — Russian service for travel industry professionals.
- On RateHawk — an international service for travel industry professionals.
- On Ostrovok.ru Komandirovki — Russian service for business travelers.
- On the sites of API partners — companies that, thanks to API integrations, have uploaded ETG inventory to their own website and sell directly to their own clients.
Who is interested in them
- Corporate clients booking hotels for business trips.
- Tour operators putting together package holidays.
- Travel agents selecting options for their clients or independently creating package holidays on Emerging Travel Group sites.
- TMCs organizing business tours and business trips.
Who can add a rate
Partners of Emerging Travel Group working in Extranet under a hybrid or merchant contract.
How to check which collaboration model is selected:
- Open the Hotels section.
- Select the Payment and taxes tab.
- Find the Business model item.
If you want to change the operating model, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 8 (800) 555-65-36.
How to add package rates in ETG Extranet
- Open the Rooms and rates tab.
- Click on Add rate. In the dropdown menu select the rate type (NET).
- Tick Package in the rate description section.
- Complete the other required information.
- Click on Save.