The number and type of beds in a certain room category are indicated in the Beds section.
- Open the Rooms and rates section.
- Select the room category.
- Open the beds tab.
- Click the “Add configuration” button.
- Click on the “+” sign next to the “Type of bed” caption that appears.
- Select the type of bed from the drop-down list that appears – for example, “Single bed”.
- Indicate how many beds of this type are in one room of the selected category. For example, if two single beds are available in the selected room category, enter “2” in the “Quantity” box beside the “Single bed” row.
- If several bed configuration options are possible in the selected room category, start by adding the first option, then click the “Add configuration” button and add the second option. For example, if a room can be set up either with one double bed or two single beds, click the “Add configuration” button, select “Double” for the type of bed and enter “1” in the “Quantity” box, then click the “Add configuration” button again, select “Single” for the type of bed and enter “2” in the “Quantity” box.
- Click the “Save” button at the bottom of the page.