B2B rates are rates that are only available for closed sales channels for industry professionals (travel agents and tour operators). As a rule, they are lower than rates for independent travelers, as travel professionals book large volumes, and before the guest gets a voucher the offer goes through a number of intermediaries.
The different types
BAR — a commission rate with a special discount for B2B clients.
Calculation formula: the net price minus the discount (20-25%) plus the commission %.
NET — a rate without commission with the maximum possible discount.
Calculation formula: the gross price minus the discount (20-25%).
Where they are available
- On RateHawk — an international service for travel industry professionals.
- On B2B.Ostrovok — Russian service for travel industry professionals.
- On Ostrovok.ru Komandirovki — Russian service for business travelers.
- On the sites of API partners — companies that thanks to API integrations have uploaded our inventory to their own website and sell directly to their own clients.
Who is interested in them
- Corporate clients booking hotels for business trips.
- Tour operators putting together package holidays.
- Travel agents selecting options for their clients.
- TMCs organizing business tours and business trips.
Who can add a rate
Partners of Emerging Travel Group working in Extranet under a hybrid or merchant contract.
How to check which collaboration model is selected:
- Open the Hotels section.
- Select the Payment and taxes tab.
- Find the Business model item.
If you want to change the operating model, please write to email@example.com or call 8 (800) 555-65-36.
How to add B2B rates in ETG Extranet
- Open the Rooms and rates tab.
- Click on Add rate. In the dropdown menu select the rate type: NET (without commission) or BAR (with commission included in the price).
- Tick B2B in the rate description section.
- Complete the other required information.
- Click on Save.