- Open the Hotel section, then open the Services tab.
- Indicate the minimum age for children to be accommodated at the property. For example, if you accept children of all ages, enter “0” or leave the field blank. If you do not accept minors, enter “18”.
- In the “Infants under” field, indicate the age up to which children can be accommodated on a bed with their parents for free (without an additional bed). If this service is not provided, enter “0” or leave the field blank.
- In the “Child’s bed cost” field, enter the cost of accommodating a child on an additional child’s cot (crib). If this service is not provided, leave the field blank. If a child’s cot is provided free of charge, enter “0” in the field. Keep in mind that a child’s cot is not offered to guests on the website and is not automatically included in the room rate. The cost of this service will be shown in the property description.
- If children can be accommodated for free on the existing available beds or on discounted additional beds for adults, please indicate the age for which this service is available. If this service is not available, leave the “Category 1” and “Category 2” fields blank.
- To set up the category, indicate the maximum age of the child who can receive this service. The age must be greater than the age in the “Infants under” field.
- If a child of a certain age category can be accommodated for free on an existing available bed, check the “Free on available bed” box. If this option is not available for children of this age, do not check the box. If a child specified in the age category can be accommodated on an additional adult bed at a discount, fill in the “Cost of additional bed” field. In this field, you can indicate the cost of accommodating a child on an extra bed in dollars (for example, an additional adult bed costs 30 USD, but costs 20 USD for a child); you must select the “USD” units for this. You can also indicate the cost of accommodating a child as a percentage of the cost of a bed for adults (for example, an additional bed for adults costs 30 USD, but, for children, it is available for 70% of the adult price); you must select “% of the adult bed” for this. If a child specified in the age category cannot be accommodated on an additional adult bed at a discount, indicate the same price as for an adult in the “Cost of additional bed” field.
- After setting up the accommodation policy in the Hotel section, go to the settings in the Rooms section. Click on the name of each room in the Rooms tab, and select the Services section. If category 1 children can be accommodated in this room category, check the box “Children Category 1 bed”, and likewise for the second category. If children of either category cannot be accommodated in this room, leave the checkbox blank.
If your property’s accommodation policy for children cannot be set up according to the logic indicated above, please do not fill in the fields by yourself. Send a request to email@example.com and indicate your property ID and detailed information about the accommodation policy for children in your e-mail.