Emerging Travel Group (ETG) comprises three main sales channels:
- exclusive B2B platforms for agents and partners with the brand names B2B.Ostrovok in Russia and RateHawk outside Russia;
- B2C platforms for independent travelers with the brand names Ostrovok.ru in Russia and ZenHotels outside Russia;
- a Russian platform for business travelers called Ostrovok.ru Business Trips.
By concluding a contract with Emerging Travel Group Extranet, you may choose individual sales channels or connect them all at once — in the latter case, your accommodation will appear on all the listed platforms.
Channels and audience
Your ranking in search output on the various ETG sites depends among other factors on whether you have special rates or promotions.
If you want to attract more independent travelers then join the client loyalty program, in other words you will offer an exclusive discount for active users. The discount may be applied to any rate and any room category.
- Go to the Rooms and rates section.
- Select from the list the room and rate to be discounted.
- In the rate menu select the Create special offer option.
- Rate for active users will appear in the list of special offers, after which the system will provide guidance on the settings — you will needto set the discount, its duration, meals type and cancelation conditions.
If B2B sales are your priority then consider the FIT rate. When adding it, set the payment model to online (merchant) and the price type to b2b, NET. After that, fill in the prices or upload them from a channel manager. The prices should not include commission and should be specific to B2B channels.
You may also offer discounts for B2B channels from an open price — to do this, write to your account manager or the support service. In the request please provide the hotel ID as well as the required discount, its duration and cancelation conditions.
You may also increase sales to the B2B audience thanks to a package discount — for example, by offering a 10–15% discount on open rates for those agents who book a hotel and transport together on ETG platforms. This discount will not be available in open channels. Moreover, such bookings are canceled much less frequently.
To create such a discount, add a new rate and select the Package option.
You may also create any type of promotion in ETG Extranet: for example, “Three nights for the price of two”, a discount for a set minimum of nights, or discounts for specific booking periods or stay dates. To do this, go to the Rooms and rates section, open the rate menu, go to the Create special offer section and select the appropriate option from the list.
You may improve the ranking of your accommodation in the search output not only using special promotions and rates, but also via commission.
The initial commission level when you connect to ETG Extranet is set at 15%. To set a higher commission percentage (any that you consider acceptable), please contact your account manager or send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.